Most GTA Online jobs require you to be in a public session, however, there are ways to get into your own solo ‘public’ lobby to avoid any distractions. Here’s what you need to know.
Dexerto says “For many GTA Online players, being in a public session in-game at this point is pretty easy to deal with. Most players are respectful and will let you get on with your jobs, race, or whatever else you’re doing during the weekly update without bothering you. However, there are plenty of trolls who won’t. If you start a business delivery, they’ll try and ruin it. If you start a race, they’ll try and ruin that too. You can slink off into a private, invite-only session but while in these, you can’t earn as much money as you can in a solo lobby.”
How to get into a solo public lobby in GTA Online (PS4/PS5/Xbox)
- Load into GTA 5 Story Mode with an Ethernet cable connected.
- Unplug the cable, and connect to a wireless network.
- Join a public GTA Online session and head into a building you own.
- Reconnect the Ethernet cable to your console, and all players should be kicked from your lobby.
- After a few more seconds, you should be in your own public lobby.
How to get into a solo public lobby in GTA Online on PC
- Join a public GTA Online session and head to a building you own.
- Alt-tab out of GTA Online and open Task Manager.
- Select the Performance tab.
- At the bottom, click Open Resource Monitor.
- From there, find GTA5.exe.
- Right-click, and select Suspend Process.
- After waiting a few seconds, right-click once more and select ‘Resume Process’.
- Return to the game, and you’ll now have your own session!
Dexerto says “xQc has always been a lone wolf in many ways. Generally, he likes to stream on his own rather than collaborating with other streamers. And when he does collaborate with them, it leads to drama more often than not. For example, he clashed with streamers like Pokelawls and Myth on the OfflineTV Rust server before quitting. Then, when he moved onto GTA RP, he got banned multiple times following clashes with other streamers like MOONMOON before moving on. Heck, he even rage-quit from a Monopoly game. But interestingly enough, butting heads with other streamers isn’t the reason why he’s now “done” with collaborations. It turns out that something else bothers him much
It’s very easy to say that GTA 6 has become one of the most-anticipated games of all time. Despite Rockstar remaining mum on all things rumors and leaks, some of which seem more credible than others, some employees may have let GTA news slip through the cracks. “Primarily, a couple of employees known for their work on Grand Theft Auto games made headlines in recent weeks after some of their social media posts surfaced, appearing to hint at the next Grand Theft Auto title.” GTA 6 clues on social media Notably, Soundtrack Manager and Music Supervisor Tony Mesones shared a photo of Miami to
Joining Call of Duty in an effort to add some suspicion to proceedings, Fortnite is allegedly due to get an Among Us style mode. Initially released in June 2018, the indie hit from developers InnerSloth experienced an immense boom in popularity in 2020 as streamers from across the globe flocked to it. Some streamers have bailed on the party game, but there are plenty still playing it on a regular basis. Among Us had a crossover with Fall Guys in March of 2021, but it now it looks like Fortnite will also link up with the game. When is Among