Prominent NRG Esports player Cody ‘Clix’ Concord is feeling the blowback from Epic Games removing his Creator Code earlier in the week. Now, Epic Games has informed the player of another decision he has had to deal with.
Dexerto says “Support A Creator Codes have been a massive part of content creators’ revenue in Fortnite. Ninja made headlines on May 14, claiming he once made over $5 million USD a month from players using his code within the Fortnite Item Shop. Now, news surrounding Cody ‘Clix’ Concord has been in the spotlight this week, after his Creator Code was removed. As the prominent professional player has found himself on Epic’s wrong side as of late, and it appears his name is being blacklisted from their Creative Maps too.”
Clix’s Creator Code Removed
On May 13th, Clix had revealed on Twitter that Epic Games had taken him of his Support A Creator Code over a controversial tweet posted on May 11th. “The tweet itself was identified as a ‘joke’ by Clix and referred to the usage of laxatives and eating out of the toilet.”
Clix is no longer has a working Creator Code and has followed up by saying he has not heard any communications from Epic Games in regards to the removal of his code.
“This is not the first time Clix has posted controversial tweets, as previously he has directed a tweet at Epic Games Chief Creative Officer Donald Mustard, calling him a “f**king bald fu**k”.”
Dexerto says “xQc has always been a lone wolf in many ways. Generally, he likes to stream on his own rather than collaborating with other streamers. And when he does collaborate with them, it leads to drama more often than not. For example, he clashed with streamers like Pokelawls and Myth on the OfflineTV Rust server before quitting. Then, when he moved onto GTA RP, he got banned multiple times following clashes with other streamers like MOONMOON before moving on. Heck, he even rage-quit from a Monopoly game. But interestingly enough, butting heads with other streamers isn’t the reason why he’s now “done” with collaborations. It turns out that something else bothers him much
It’s very easy to say that GTA 6 has become one of the most-anticipated games of all time. Despite Rockstar remaining mum on all things rumors and leaks, some of which seem more credible than others, some employees may have let GTA news slip through the cracks. “Primarily, a couple of employees known for their work on Grand Theft Auto games made headlines in recent weeks after some of their social media posts surfaced, appearing to hint at the next Grand Theft Auto title.” GTA 6 clues on social media Notably, Soundtrack Manager and Music Supervisor Tony Mesones shared a photo of Miami to
Joining Call of Duty in an effort to add some suspicion to proceedings, Fortnite is allegedly due to get an Among Us style mode. Initially released in June 2018, the indie hit from developers InnerSloth experienced an immense boom in popularity in 2020 as streamers from across the globe flocked to it. Some streamers have bailed on the party game, but there are plenty still playing it on a regular basis. Among Us had a crossover with Fall Guys in March of 2021, but it now it looks like Fortnite will also link up with the game. When is Among