The TED Talk filter is a new viral filter that allows you to film your own animated segment of a TED-style speech, and TikTok users have been using it to produce some hilarious videos. Here’s how you can try it out for yourself.
This new filter that has been popping off on Tiktok. This new filter has been comical too many people giving relationship advice and jokes.
“The filter has endless comedic potential, and TikTok users have been using it to share slightly questionable dating advice in rhyming couplets, and share their hot takes on internet culture.”
But before you are able to have fun with this filter, there are a couple of steps to get the filter. Heres how:
How to do a TED Talk on TikTok
- Open up Instagram and click on the ‘Your Story’ icon.
- Scroll through the filters contained within circles until you reach the end, where there will be a ‘Browse Effects’ option.
- Type “TOD talk” into the search bar.
- Click on the filter of the same name created by slimshader__, and then select ‘Try It’ to film your video.
- Click the save icon at the top to save the video to your camera roll.
But in order to join in with the TikTok trends, you have to then upload your video to the app separately.
Now that the video is saved in your camera roll it is easier to upload to Tiktok.
- Open TikTok, and press the plus button at the bottom to launch the video creation tab.
- Click the icon in the bottom right that says ‘Uploads.’
- Select your TED talk video, and click next.
- If you want to trim the video you can, and afterward, click next again.
- Some may choose to add captions at this stage or add other editing effects.
- Finally, click next again, add your description and any tags you want to put, and press ‘Post’ to upload.
Now you’ll be able to use the bizarre but hilarious Instagram filter on TikTok and join in with the fun and go have a blast!!