MrBeast has expanded his YouTube empire into burgers, starting up a new chain restaurant across the USA called “MrBeast Burger.” He celebrated in classic fashion — giving away free food and wads of cash — but you can order one yourself at 300 locations. Here’s how.
Jimmy “MrBeast” Donaldson is no stranger to spending money in super weird ways and this is definitely top 3. Mr Beast opened up his own restaurant were he gives away Money and Food, its called MrBeast Burger.
This Youtube sensation has over 48 Million Subscribers and opened up his own Restaurant chain across the US, he has over 300 locations and you can order from right now.
Read More: What disease does Mr Beast have?
MrBeast Burger launches with free burgers and cash — obviously
It’s true Mr Beast has to open up his restaurant in a flashy charitable way. He opened up a spot in North Carolina and as people saw the sign they were lined up for miles. They got a lot more than burgers. MrBeast was giving away $100 of cash with every order, and even chucking in some iPads and other expensive goodies on top too. Hell, he even gave one person who got sideswiped in line a whole new car.
Sadly Mr Beast wasn’t able to get everyone in the line because the Cops came to the restaurant and had Mr Beast take it down because there was a 20 mile long line.
How to order MrBeast Burger for yourself: menu
Mr Beast had opened around 300 stores in the US to serve his subscriber and give them some food. Unlike other fast food chains, you can only order your food through the apps such as UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub, and Postmates. Sadly the burgers are not free, but Mr Beast wouldn’t take his fans money. All of the Profit he makes from his fast food chain, it will all go to different charity’s and to starving families who cant afford there own food.
- Beast Style: Smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, American cheese, pickles, diced white onion, mayo, ketchup, and brown mustard on a soft roll. $6.99
- Chandler Style: Two smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, served plain with American cheese on a bun. $6.99
- Chris Style: Two smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, American cheese, bacon, topped with fries. $7.99
- Karl’s Grilled Cheese: 3 slices of American cheese griddled crisp on an inverted bun. $4.59
- Crispy Chicken Tender Sandwich: with mayo, shredded lettuce, and pickles. $6.99
- Nashville Hot Chicken Tender Sandwich: with mayo, ketchup, shredded lettuce, and pickles. $6.99
- Seasoned Crinkle Fries: Crinkle fried seasons with spicy red pepper, garlic, paprika, sugar, and a hint of lime. $3.25
- Beast Style Fries: Seasoned crinkle fries loaded with caramelized onions, American cheese, pickles, mayo, ketchup, and mustard. $4.99
- Chocolate Chip Cookie: Freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. $2.49
While there are no out of the US locations, Mr Beast is doing what he can in order to go across the boarders and bring all of his fans the food that they will enjoy. “I’m going to do everything in my power to bring MrBeast Burger to the international audience as soon as possible,” he said.